This website is owned by MERCACENTER S.A.U., owner of the Hiper Pas Group, with registered office at Prat de la Coma s/n (Les Bons) AD200 Encamp, Principality of Andorra.
We undertake to guarantee that your personal information is protected and not misused.
It also details the rights related to your privacy and how Andorran data protection legislation protects you (www.apda.ad).
Our website always provides, as far as possible, the latest information about our group. Content on the website may at times show provisional information about certain products, or even an unintentional error, in which case it would be corrected immediately.
MERCACENTER S.A.U. is the company responsible for this website and the data controller in charge of processing personal data provided by you or on your behalf.
WHAT PERSONAL AND TECHNICAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Any information regarding a person which allows their identification. This does not include data from which the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect various types of data about our customers and the people who visit the Hiper Pas Group website. This personal data falls into the following categories:
· Technical data: Internet Protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time and location settings, browser plug-in type and version, operating system and platform, and other technologies which you may use on your devices to access this website.
· Usage data: Relevant information about your use of our website, our products and our services.
· Marketing and communication data: Data about your preferences for receiving direct marketing from us or third parties, as well as communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share aggregate statistical or demographic data, regardless of its purpose. Aggregated data may be extracted from your personal data as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may add usage data to calculate the percentage of users who access a particular feature of the website. The Hiper Pas Group website uses the Google Analytics suite for statistics.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We use several methods to collect your data, including:
· Direct interactions. You may give us your identification and contact details by using our forms or by contacting us by telephone, post, email, chat or social media. This includes the personal information you provide to us when you sign up to our newsletter, make an enquiry or request information, contact us via social media, take part in a promotion or survey, or contact us via our Customer Support service.
· Automated interactions or technologies. When you interact with us, even via the Hiper Pas Group website, we may automatically collect technical data about your computer, browsing actions and the corresponding patterns. We may also collect tracking data when you use our website or when you click on one of our ads (even those found on third-party websites).
· Third parties or sources available to the public. We may also receive personal data from related third parties, which includes technical and/or tracking data from statistical analytics providers, advertising networks or research data providers, or data from third parties who have your consent to share your personal data with us, such as social media or review websites.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We only use your personal data when permitted by law. We will ask for your consent when required by the law and you will always have the right to withdraw it at any time.
ADVERTISING, MARKETING AND YOUR COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
We reserve the right to use your identifying, contact, tracking, usage and profile data to create an image of what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This allows us to decide which products, services and deals may be relevant to you in order to inform you about them. This process is called ‘direct marketing’.
We perform our direct marketing actions via email, phone calls and SMS.
We always strive to make it very clear on our website what we do and which messages we will send you, even when you decide to sign up for the newsletter. Of course, you have the right to change your mind whenever you want and unsubscribe from these services. The easiest way to cancel your subscription is to click on the unsubscribe link at the end of each message.
However, there are many different ways to view ads from the Hyper Pas Group, not all of them related to the use of your personal data. For example, we sometimes buy classic advertising space in the real world, on websites and social media. If you see ads from the Hiper Pas Group on websites or social media, they may not be specifically targeted at you, but we may have simply purchased the space to advertise ourselves.
Tracking data, and in particular cookies, helps us show ads on websites and social media which we believe may be of interest to you and/or potential customers of the Hiper Pas Group. The cookies used for this purpose are usually installed on our website. This use includes retargeting.
Cookies may also tell us if you have seen a particular ad or how long it has been since you saw it. This allows us to evaluate the effectiveness of our ads and monitor the number of times they are shown to a person. Cookies also help us find out whether you open the marketing emails we send so that we can always send you topics of interest to you.
Almost all advertising-related cookies are part of third-party online advertising networks. We do not control cookies installed by advertising networks.
If you would like further information about tracking data, especially cookies, please contact us via email.
As we explained in the section “Advertising, marketing and your communication preferences”, cookies are a tool that we use (us and any person/company operating on the Internet) for advertising purposes.
Cookies collect information about the use of visitors to the website, helping us enhance its operation and your experience as a customer.
There are also cookies which allow the Hiper Pas Group to remember your selection of options (such as your username, if applicable, language or the region you are in) and customise the features provided. These cookies are also used to remind you of changes to the size of text, fonts and other customisable components of the website, as well as to provide some of the most requested services, such as video playback or blog comments.
There are cookies which collect information about your habits in order to offer you ads tailored to your interests (see the section “Advertising, marketing and your communication preferences”).
When browsing our website, your device or browser may receive cookies from third parties, for example, when accessing inserted content or social media links. Please note that neither do we have access to nor do we control the cookies used by these companies or by third-party websites, so we recommend visiting them for further information.
You can configure your browser to accept or block all or some of your cookies, or to notify you when websites install or access cookies. Please note that if you choose to disable or reject cookies, certain current or future sections of this website may not work or may be inaccessible to you.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We have adequate security measures in place to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, disclosed or affected by unauthorised modifications, uses or access. In addition, access to your personal data is subject to due confidentiality and restricted to employees, agents, contractors and third parties who need to know it to comply with their contractual obligation, and who will only process your personal data according to our instructions.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
We will only retain your personal data for the time necessary to carry out the original purposes for its collection.
In certain circumstances, you may also ask us to remove your data from our files. Please see the “Your Rights” section for further information.
Our data protection legislation covers the following rights:
· Right to be informed: we have an obligation to inform you of how we use your data.
· Right of access: this right allows you to find out what we know about you.
· Right to rectification: this means that you can force us to rectify personal data related to you which may be inaccurate or incomplete. The data controller may ask the data subject to provide the necessary documents to prove the correctness and accuracy of the new data.
· Right to erasure: this lets you request the erasure of personal data concerning you because, among other reasons, you believe that it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The data controller may deny your request in the cases provided for by law.
· Right to restriction of processing: in certain circumstances, this right allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data. This may be because (i) the accuracy of the personal data has been contested, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and the reasons are being verified; or (iii) the controller no longer needs the personal data, but it is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
· Right to data portability: this allows you to request and receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and even transmit this data to another controller when (i) the processing is based on consent; (ii) the processing is based on a contract; or (iii) the processing is carried out by automated means.
· Right to object: this right allows you to object to us continuing to process your personal data. In this case, MERCACENTER S.A.U. will no longer process your personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds or for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
These rights are subject to the legislation in force in the Principality of Andorra regarding data protection. For detailed information on our legislation, please see the website of the Andorran Data Protection Agency: www.apda.ad.
However, if you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
We may need to ask you for certain information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee the right to access your personal data (or exercise any other right). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to a person who does not have the right to know it. We also reserve the right to contact you to request additional information regarding your request and to expedite our response.
HOW CAN I CONTACT HIPER PAS GROUP TO DEAL WITH PRIVACY-RELATED ISSUES?